30 Ağustos 2009 Pazar

When dreams come true...

It's almost countdown. I know, this time I really feel it. Well I'm not sure how I was feeling last year but it should be exactly different than now. It has been totally one year, one enormous long year after i decided to take this offer, to be able to start my own journey. Journey to dreams, to me deep inside...

When I first met her, I was absolutely unaware of what was waiting for me ahead. After long, tiring and tensed working hours, weekly magazine offered us, it was just a relaxing holiday as much as it was. What was the secret behind that made us come across? Such a perfect timing, Ogh my gosh :) I still don't want to call it coincidence, destiny or fate. It could be only kind of miracle or such a gift that universe kindly gave me, maybe just want to believe thus.

She was an Australian woman in her 40's and real backpacker who still had 70's soul inside. After I helped her for the boat trip to the small bay which I was also planning to have, spontaneously funny conversation started. As it got deeper, we've realized that we had so much to share. She was an anthropologist and I was sort of astronomer (as I've studied astronomy and space science) which was even enough for both of us to talk about. Therefore we've spent all day together having fun and chatting a lot. She's been travelling since 16, so I had lots of things to learn about. I told her that I had been planning to travel around the Latin America for long years and how it'd become a strong passion for me.

And the next day... she was waiting for me. That's how my story began :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder